Collaboration begins with thoughtful conversation.
If you'd like to talk about a new project, or just want to learn more about my experience and services, please send a message. I'm quick to respond.
Jobs. Positions we're looking to fill.
Venturesome graphic designer wanted for our intensely creative team. Safe return to corporate life doubtful.
- - -
About the position:
• Demonstrate solid proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Dedication to finishing work with attention to detail
• Ability to talk about your work—why and how you create what you do
• Eagerness to work hard, round after round, to take a design direction to final or extend across multiple brand touchpoints
• Willingness to live and work in Wilmington, NC – a coastal town with a growing art & music scene.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Contributing to conceptual, creative creation of brands from the ground up
• Design concepts from sketches through final meticulous execution
• Take design directions others have started and see them to the finish line
• Production design work such as resizing package designs and working with templates
• Social media content creation for our clients and our own self promotion
• If you have website and/or Squarespace web design experience
• If you have hand-lettering experience and samples to share
• If you have illustration experience and samples to share
• If you have experience with an internship or working at a creative agency or studio
• If you like to be involved in your community. We like good people.
- - -
EBBING Branding + Design exists to help our clients win the hearts of their customers. We do this by building great brand stories and designing some of the most compelling logos, packaging, print and digital materials in the market. Our branding studio is small and young, but rising. Founder and creative director, Matt Ebbing, is a veteran of numerous creative agencies in Colorado, Oregon, New Zealand and North Carolina, and taught Art Direction at the University of Colorado.
85% of our work is building brands and designing packaging for food and beverage businesses, with a focus on craft beer, wine and spirits. The style of our work is eclectic; strategy and storytelling drives our work, not trends or personal styles.
Our office is on the edge of downtown Wilmington, North Carolina, in the new Cargo District. It's a 5 minute bike ride to the heart of downtown, and a 10 minute drive to the beach. Food trucks park here every Friday, and some of the best BBQ in town is 50 feet away.
WHAT WE ARE: Creative as hell, hard workers, great clients with super fun projects, strategic in how we approach building brands, cool little office, passionate about art/design/storytelling, small but in position to grow a bit, in a surf town.
WHAT WE ARE NOT: a big fancy agency in a big fancy office, driven by personal style, chasing money, surf bums.
- - -
HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume and a PDF portfolio of your work examples (including at least two projects showing sketches through final) to Email Matt.
What our clients say:
EBBING Branding + Design
1608 Queen Street, Suite 8
Wilmington, NC 28401